Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sorry for the Delay

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to recount my tales in the DR...it's because I have the flu. I went to work on Tuesday, but by Tuesday night, I was done. My friend thinks that I got sick on the return flight. Which makes sense once you hear about my hellacious adventures getting home...stuck in the airport for 8 hours, people! It's now Thursday and I don't feel any better. If it's any consolation, I have started the post to recount my tales. It's just in draft form.

So to tide you over until I get my energy back, here is the view from the porch and yard outside of the hotel room we stayed at in Cabarete. Yes...it was that beautiful.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, what a gorgeous view! I wish I logged on to see those while I was working. It would have added some serenity to a very hectic day.

Feel better soon!

The Rover said...

Nice...I can see why you had a good time. I should just take my tired ass somewhere tropical, all by myself.

Hope the flu is leaving...

Anonymous said...

such a gorgeous view! it looks unreal.