- I've seriously considered quitting my job, for no reason. Just because "I'm sick of it all." And I actually like my job.
- I started and cancelled a membership to Match.com.
- I got into an email fight with someone off of said website because I didn't want to call him. I didn't want to call you, Henry, because you are UGLY!
- All I wanted yesterday for dinner was McDonald's and a bottle of wine. I got neither.
- I feel fat. Not just untoned, not just bloated, but straight up fat. Not only that, but I feel like I will never be in shape again, no matter what I do. I did exercise this morning. See the Kathy Smith post below.
- I stopped seeing a guy I had seen a few times. Actually, that was for the best. He told me from the jump that he wasn't looking to commit to anyone and we only hung out once every couple of weeks. I thought I would be cool with that...until he discovered how great I am, of course. I wasn't cool with it at all, so we went back to being friends.
- I feel depressed. I am learning that this is probably going to be a part of my PMS from now on. I'm not going to freak out about it too much. It always passes.
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Don't Mess with Me...I'm Crrraaazzzay!
It's official...when I have PMS, I am crazy. I know it is very taboo for a woman to admit this out loud, but I cannot deny it. Let's see all the ways I have lost my mind in the past two days: