However, when I'm wondering if a recent film is worth purchasing, these are things I pay attention to:
- When I'm watching the film on television, I get frustrated by the fact there are commercials.
- I'm not at all annoyed with the cheesy music that is clearly used to manipulate my emotions.
- Mostly everyone is speaking with a British accent.
- Hugh Grant, Alan Rickman and Colin Firth is in it.
- Colin is a little silly in it, but in a very tall, sexy way.
- Even though I've seen the flick a bunch of times, I still stay up till 3am to watch it again.
- I cry at the same spots every time.
- All the women are really beautiful, but not in a "feel bad about myself" way.