Saturday, December 30, 2006

Procrastination

Ugghhh! I'm supposed to go running today. It's already almost 2pm and I'm still in my PJ's. I have to go today because it's to the point that I'm getting more used to not running than running, which means all the work I've done by running consistently for the past week or so will be undone very quickly. Okay...after this post, I'm going to go run. Actually, I will finish this post, watch the funniest SNL skit EVER...then I will go run.

So the purpose of this post is to share with you a funny little ditty that I found on someone else's blog. Unfortunately, I can't remember the blog's name or how I got to it, so I can't reference it. I'm really sorry. I did, however, email the ditty directly to my mom, so I have the link to that. Are you from a Scrabble family?

No comments: