Monday, January 15, 2007

Make Up Your Mind!

It wasn't that long ago that AT&T Wireless went belly up and was bought by Cingular. All us AT&T customers had the jump through crazy hoops to get registered on the new website and the bills at the beginning of the changeover just didn't make any sense. I was relieved when it was finally worked out.

I just heard a commercial during the Golden Globes that Cingular is now going to change its name to...AT&T! Argghhh! Now I'm going to have to deal with the changeover all over again.

1 comment:

The Rover said...

Totally with you! My brother and I were bitching about this all weekend during football. They'd show that "AT&T" commercial...and then, five minutes later, we'd see one for Cingular. And with the recent announcement of the iPhone...it just doesn't make sense...