Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cool Things on the Web

I've had a tummy ache since Friday afternoon; it has not been fun, believe you me. Don't you love that phrase! Anyway, to distract myself I've followed up on what a couple of friends of mine have found on the web and they are indeed pretty cool.

1. One of my friends has this website as her gchat status. I don't know anything about this guy Matt, but it's pretty cool what's he and his partner have done. Definitely check it out...one of the best music videos I've seen in a while.

2. The Rover found this site and it is pretty awesome, I have to say. You forget that Hollywood is filled with creative types that just got covered with marketing grime. Take that grime off and real kooky genius emerges.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the tummy ache! Try some ginger tea...or real gingerbeer. I've found it works pretty well! xx vaslav