Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Good Ole Saturdays

Saturday morning cartoons just aren't as good as when I was growing up. I'm watching cartoons this morning and they are officially lame! I miss Looney Tunes, Fat Albert, Tom and Jerry. Even He-Man was cool. I know many of those cartoons were created way before my time, but I didn't care. Now so many of the cartoons are all about the computer graphics and the fighting. Humor has gone out the window. It's depressing to think that my little brother and sister can only call this entertainment while my parents sleep late. I'll have to look into getting a DVD box set to show my siblings how's it's done.

1 comment:

Bery said...

I'm totally with you on that one. These new cartoons are horrible. I loved Candy Candy, She-Ra and her brother, Thundercats, Mazinger Z and all of those.

saluts!