Monday, November 21, 2005

Mini Intervention

So much for having my behavior only affect me. I just got a mini intervention phone call from one of my friends. It was hard to hear, but it did knock me out the fantasy that I was able to hide my trauma. I'm glad she did it.

The elephant in the room of the relationship was named as well in that phone call...and not in the way I thought. I acknowledge that I'm in a very sensitive place right now, but it seems like I'm more destructive than I thought...

1 comment:

Julia Reffner said...

I hope you don't mind my stopping by. I had someone bounce over from your blog and thought I'd stop over here to say thanks and check the place out. And So... Thank you very much for the kind words and the link. I'm glad you enjoyed my site.

I'm uncertain as to your destructive qualities currently or what the relationship elephant in the room may be but I'm gunna dig a little deeper and see if I can't figure out the riddles.

The Lumpy