Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Little Blessings

Ready for some math? Add 2 days of not having to go to IOP at the hospital with having 0 money and that equals not leaving the house. I did not exit my home at all yesterday. Wait, I did for about 10 minutes to buy flour to make biscuits. What can I say? I had a hankering for biscuits! It was looking like more of the same for today, although I did shower, which is a step up. I was getting dressed and thinking about what's going to happen on "All My Children" when my new friend called me.

I met her through a mutual friend. We had partied a couple of times before and each time we really enjoyed each other. Before the holiday, we had one great girl's night when secrets were shared and we became bonded by them...and now she's my friend.

She works at night and knew I wasn't working so she called me up to have coffee. So now I'm getting ready to leave the house for the first time since Monday afternoon. Her phone call showed me that I don't have the energy to take the initiative in my life yet. Thank goodness for little blessings...I'm really glad she called.

No comments: