Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Medication Resentment

I have to say that I resent having to take anti-depressants. I found out...after I had been on them for two months...that you are supposed to stay on them for a year! I was pissed! I don't know if I would have started if I had known that. And now I have to go to another doctor, dish out another co-pay, just to manage this medication. I resent that even more.

I end up lashing out by "forgetting" to take my medication. I do it on the regular. I remember to feed Ella her post-op medications, but I don't take mine. I know this only harms myself, but every time I pop a pill, I'm reminded that I'll have to do this for at least eight more months. Grrrrr....

2 comments:

The Rover said...

It could be worse...you could have to take meds for the rest of your life...

L. Britt said...

Good point, K Lance...that's something to think about.