Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My First Work Post

So this is my first post from my office computer...so far so good. I want to give thanks to two groups of people:

1. The people who called, emailed and texted me sending good wishes today and yesterday. I was surprised at how many remembered. It felt good to have a mini-cheering section as I headed back.

2. All the people in my office and organization who will never read this who kept things under control. I read and dealt with all my emails by 2:30pm...and I had time to eat lunch. I do not feel overwhelmed at all. Now I'm working on the paperwork and I'm feeling good. Actually, it's been a low-key return...which I appreciate.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

There's that balance again... funny how that theme creeps in all the time. ;)

So glad your day was manageable! Isn't is amazing how having a day that doesn't overwhelm you can really help you keep your wits about you? Really glad that happened for you.