Anyway, my mood actually ties very closely to the theme of this tag. The instructions are as follows:
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.I have been feeling really blue lately...not blue, tired. I'm tired of not feeling at peace with myself. So here's my music.
1. Goodbye and Go - Imogen Heap: This is the theme song of me and TBIK. It's all about liking a guy that you can't have. There's even a line in the song I said to him..."We'd be great together."
2. Misdemeanor - Foster Sylvers: I heard this song on an R&B oldies station and totally dug it. I only caught the title of the song though, and it wasn't on iTunes. So I went on a 30 minute internet search to track it down. I heart Google.
3. Purify Me - India Arie: I want to love and be loved like this. I listen to this song with longing.
4. Starry Eyed Surprise - Paul Oakenfold: No matter what mood I'm in, this song can't help but make me smile...like Ella does. I listen to it on purpose sometimes to cheer me up.
5. Gone - Kanye West, Consequence & Cam'ron: I love the lyrics of this song. Kanye says, "You can be my intern...and in turn, I'll show you how I cook up summer in the winter." He also says, "He found a new bitch, now you Jennifer Aniston." How great is that! Besides Cam'ron's voice is crazy sexy.
6. Inaudible Melodies - Jack Johnson: He's so mellow, I dig him.
7. Train on a Track - Kelly Rowland: This is one of the songs that I listen to over and over and imagine me interpretive dancing.
Okay, so I don't think I know seven people who blog, but here's who I would love to hear from:
1. Home Girl
3. Summer sorry, Home Girl.
I guess I'm not a true blogger, because that's all that I've got. I would tag the writers of "Grey's Anatomy," but I think they are pretty busy.