Thursday, November 30, 2006

Color Me...

I found this meme on playing the informal six degrees of separation game in the blogsphere. You know, you go to a blog you frequent, read a comment from another blogger that intrigues you, then you go to that person's blog.

So I will try to imitate the creative way Trinity2 posted this meme.

[RED]
1. Closest red thing to you? The border on my kitchen table placemats.
2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship? Oh my, yes!
3. Last thing to make you angry? A woman in an SUV that didn't stop at the stop sign while I crossed the street, but instead drove around me to merge into traffic.
4. Are you a fan of romance? Oh my, yes!
5. Have you ever been in love? Yup! I think I'm heading back there soon, as a matter of fact...
6. Do you have a temper? Yes, but it's not a violent one.

[GREEN]
1. Closest green thing to you? The plate that holds a slice of my mom's sweet potato pie.
2. Do you care about the environment? Yes! Can you imagine anyone saying "no" in this day and age?
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? My little sister. She is pursuing a similar life-changing project; however she is spending a lot less money than I am.
4. Are you a lucky person? Not really, but as I told The Mormon last night, I do try and take advantage of opportunities.
5. Do you always want what you can't have? Not always, but I can't say never.
6. Are you Irish? Nope.

[PURPLE]
1. Last purple thing you saw? The shirt I'm wearing right now.
2. Like being treated to expensive things? Damn straight! I have no problems being a kept woman.
3. Do you like mysterious things? Only if I'm eventually let in on the secret.
4. Favourite type of chocolate? Milk.
5. Ever met any royalty? I'm sure I have. I went to an Ivy-League school. Aren't those Royals always sending their kids to some Ivy?
6. Are you creative? I try to be, even if it's only by creatively supporting true creative types.
7. Are you lonely? Not right now. But I'm trying to embrace it more when I do feel that way.

[BLUE]
1. Closest blue thing to you? The jeans I'm wearing.

2. Are you good at calming people down? I'd like to think so. Unless the subject matter is something that upsets me as well.

3. Do you like the ocean? It's gorgeous.

4. What was the last thing that made you cry? The Mormon...but in a good way.
5. Are you a logical thinker? Very much so.
6. Can you sleep easily? Oh yeah.
7. Do you prefer the beach or the woods? The beach.

[YELLOW]
1. Closest yellow thing to you? Does my tan dog count? If not, well...the neighborhood Yellow Pages.
2. The happiest time(s) of your life? The year I lived in DC was pretty awesome.
3. Favourite holiday? Christmas.
4. Are you a coward? No.
5. Do you burn or tan? Tan.
6. Do you want children? Most definitely.
7. What makes you happy? Ella, The Mormon, cooking for guests, silly sayings like "Fish Rubbings," and shooting the shit with Angela.

[PINK]
1. Closest (dark) pink thing to you? The writing on my underwear.
2. Do you like sweet things? I do, but I don't have a sweet tooth at all.
3. Like play-fighting? Depends on who with... ;)
4. Are you sensitive? Oh my, yes!
5. Do you like punk music? No! And what does punk music have to do with pink?
6. What is your favourite flower? I don't really have a favorite one...I just like getting them.
7. Does someone have a crush on you? He better!

[ORANGE]
1. Closest orange thing to you? My mom's sweet potato pie.
2. Do you like to burn things? Ummm, not in the way I think this question implies...
3. Dress up for Halloween? Nope.
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? Yes.
5. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship? Security of a relationship.
6. What would your superpower be? I liked Trinity2's answer, so I will copy its tone: Are you implying that I don't have a superpower now!?!?!

[WHITE]
1. Closest white thing to you? The mounds of paperwork I brought home with me.
2. Would you say you're innocent? Hell no!
3. Always try to keep the peace? I do try...though I don't always succeed.
4. How do you imagine your wedding? I gave up imagining that long ago.
5. Do you like to play in the snow? I'm a New Englander...of course I do!
6. Are you afraid of going to the doctor's or dentist? Neither.

[BLACK]
1. Closest black thing to you? My nail polish.
2. Ever enjoy hurting people? Actually no. I can't risk messing with my juju.
3. Are you sophisticated or silly? I have the ability to be either or both, depending.
4. Do you have a lot of secrets? Not really. Though I am becoming more private as I get older.
5. What is your favourite colour(s)? I don't have one.
6. Does the colour you wear affect your mood? Not anymore. In college, it did all the time.

This was a lot of work to make it look right, but I enjoyed playing with all the pretty colors.

No comments: