Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Can You Catch Lactose Intolerance?

I am really starting to think you can catch it like pink eye or the flu. I have plenty of friends who have been afflicted with this condition for years and I never became suseptible. I date someone for six weeks who suffers as well and now my digestive system is acting like I'm on a roller coaster. The only difference between my friends and The Mormon...I've decided to call him that not because he is at all a Latter Day Saint, but because he has odd connections to them...is that I make out with The Mormon. I'm really starting to think he gave me lactose cooties...which is I guess a lot better than other types of cooties.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How in the hell did that happen? I think it may just have been that you hit the Baskin Robbin's a little too hard...

Tu corazoncito

The Rover said...

True. I didn't start having problems with it until early adulthood - and then, after a few bad years, it pretty much went away. Of course, I avoid milk like the plague, and only have ice cream or cheesecake once in a blue moon...