Sunday, March 25, 2007

These are the moments...

...when I miss cable. This is the first weekend I'm living without cable and I have to say, network TV sucks on the weekend. It's forcing me to get off my couch and actually run errands.

In other news, I had a long conversation with my mom this morning and she doesn't want me to travel to Atlanta. There isn't going to be a burial or a viewing or even a wake. There will a small, short Catholic Mass, and that's it. There is already some drama regarding the times of my proposed flight and she is afraid it will be on top of some other family drama brewing. She just wants to get in and get out without incident. My mom thinks that she will probably create her own memorial service for my aunt when she gets back, and I'll attend that.

My family is so strange...but I'm sure everyone believes that about their family.

No comments: