Monday, February 11, 2008

"We've Earned This One"

The semester has begun...Harvard owns my ass once again. I'm starting this semester on much stronger footing than I did in the fall. I don't feel overwhelmed, I'm much better organized, and I see the forest for the trees a lot better.

Unfortunately, TM and I have a lot more work to do to rebuild what we have, but we're taking it one day at a time, and that's working well. We are enjoying each other very much and are communicating...maybe not as much as I would like, but I'm getting to say everything I need to.

Anyway, we're celebrating our second Valentine's Day this Saturday...the first time I've celebrated this holiday two years in a row!...and I've told him that we have fought for this holiday this year. We have earned our love celebration this time.

No comments: