Monday, April 21, 2008

Things Are Falling Into Place, Housing-Wise

  1. TM was incredibly cruel to me Saturday. Hurt me so badly, I felt like I was kicked in the stomach. Ended up retching over the toilet. He sort of apologized...in a text message...and we are civil, but I have seen the dark side. If a man who said he loved me just a few short weeks ago could do what he did to me and then barely acknowledge it, then he really isn't ready for a relationship with someone like me. Though I don't understand it...and D tells me that I should stop trying...I have accepted the fact that TM is actually this un-empathetic.

  2. The above action spurred me into action. I started packing a bag for Ella and me, but then decided that he should leave early. I don't know how I'm going to cover the part of his rent that I'll have to, but it's worth it to have him out of the house while I mourn and finish up my semester in my own apartment.

  3. The couple that lives below us just called and said they want to move into our place! So we don't have to find a new tenant...they do.

  4. The perfect apartment is available June 1...my moving day, I just have to wait until the landlords come back from vacation and win them over in an interview.

  5. I've got another interview for an apartment on Wednesday, and people are responding to my emails.
Is it crazy that I still miss him so much and wish we were still together?

No comments: