Friday, December 30, 2005

"That's good hopping"

I'm reading Guess How Much I Love You while I let the hot oil treatment work through my 'locks. There's a line in the book that reads, "That's good hopping, thought Little Nutbrown Hare. I wish I could hop like that."

I don't know why, I think "that's good hopping" is funny. The way Los Gatos (the town in California) and Fish Rubbings are funny. Tee hee funny, you know? I'm going to try and incorporate that line into my everyday speech.

Just thought I would share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so funny. Thanks for sharing that.

I think it's funny when my husband (very "British"...from the West Indies) answers the phone, "Hello, goodnight." To me it sounds like "Hello Goodbye."

It's 1:30a.m. and I can't sleep! I'm using the laptop on my nightstand while my husband and two dogs are snoring away. Prob'ly more than you wanted to know, but I'm a bit loopy this time of day.