Saturday, April 15, 2006

A Whole Lotta Demi

It's late...I've got cable...so I flip channels. I stop real quick on About Last Night with Demi Moore and Rob Lowe. They must have been screwing in real life because there is this montage scene where part of it contains them making love and we see all parts of Demi: her pre-boob job boobies, her curvaceous bum, even a little bit of her precious cargo...oh my my. There's a scene where there is no way they aren't really getting it on.

Now I'm watching Titanic. Say what you want about that annoying ass song...it's a good movie. You know exactly how it ends and you're still on the edge of your seat watching the ship hit the iceberg.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I haven't seen either movie in quite awhile. I HATED Titanic, so that won't be in the Netflix queue. It's bad when you're rooting for the iceberg...

As for Demi and her 1980s attributes, you have now piqued my curiosity, L. Britt. I know that Demi and Rob dated at some point during those years and it might have been around the time of this movie.